Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Blood!

Hello Folks,

Its Mogli aka MB aka Shri aka Shridhar aka Insane here.
Well too much isn't it ? Being new to blogging world, will try keep up with you guys.
I always thought, hey I'm good at this, good at that, only to realize I'm no good if I don't share the things I know!

I am good with gadgets, mobiles, tabs and laptops. I figured, " Hey, why not put this on web and make it easier for people" and here we are. I'll try my best to bring out the best, latest and interesting !
Tips, Tricks and Hacks.

Being the first post, its little cheesy,  comment, suggest and let me know things you want to see!

4 comments:

  1. Good Start ! Waiting for more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a good start !! Being a Tech-Junkie myself, id be interested to see what youve got to offer :)

    Maybe some news on the iPad2, or Galaxy Tab2, or the New Honeycomb Operating System !

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fairly good touch on different mobile OS, would be eager to see more insight about the same, and also on low end players like Micromax/Karbon who are already threatening the giants like Nokia and SE in Indian Market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the way you have approached this post on mobile devices... All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete